Our design studio combines the advantages of a research centre and a factory. With a team of experienced, interdisciplinary professionals, we provide a smooth transition through all the stages of the project – from concept, through design and development of production technology, until a final product.
ACCREA executes orders comprehensively. The mechanical part is formed in parallel with the electrical one and structural components are designed with their technical feasibility in mind. Experience, flexibility and creativity of our specialists perfectly complement modern machinery with CNC machining devices.
ACCREA stands for:
- full support of the project: from development and prototyping to production technology optimization
- short series or unit production, Rapid Prototyping
- interdisciplinarity and complexity of the order
- guarantee of design compatability with the final project
- extensive experience in systems engineering (MTU)
- flexible and creative approach to customer service
- modern, fully equipped workshop (CNC)
- care about design, graphics, industrial design
- specialized software (Matlab, Simulink, SolidWorks, dSpace)
ACCREA’s products are produced on individual orders. Thus, every time they represent technical innovation and the new on mechatronics market. With the supervision of the specialists in industrial design, we provide carefully attuned, functional design.
- CAM/CAD design, Solidworks
- three-dimensional drawings and visualizations
- real time programming (MATLAB, SIMULINK)
- revision of technical documentation for systems and automatic and robotic equipment
- creation of complex individual parts and components for equipment (we have modern CNC machines at our disposal)
- constraction of prototypes of robots and robotic manipulators
- testing prototypes of robots and robotic manupulators