Fast autonomous SARS-CoV2 (COVID-19) disinfection
The new generation of DiSiRt disinfection robots is designed to safely disinfect rooms where many people are present during the day. In these areas we are particularly exposed to SARS-COV2 infection, so it is important to disinfect these rooms, during breaks and at night.
The first series of robots will be equipped with UV-C lamps of medical standard and sensors to identify people. We want to ensure the safety of people who may accidentally enter the room with maximum disinfection parameters. A replaceable battery will optimize the time of disinfection.
- hospitals, clinics – patient rooms, offices, registrations, communication routes
- shops, shopping malls, warehouses,
- schools, kindergartens
- public transport – buses, metro, trains, planes
- private apartments and houses
How it works
UV-C light eliminates up to 99.99% of microorganisms from our environment. It destroys their genetic material permanently. The motion of the robot with UV-C lamps eliminates shadow zones and increases the effectiveness of disinfection. Additional ozonizer activation allows for disinfection of spaces where the light does not reach. Such disinfection does not release toxic chemicals.
Disinfection should be performed in accordance with the manual attached to the device.
- fast and effective disinfection
- no chemicals toxic to the environment or humans
- planning and optimization of disinfection
- simultaneous surface and air disinfection
- quick return to use after switching off the UV-C lamps
- disinfection reports
- battery and lamp operating time meter
- elimination of human error factor in disinfection
- protection of staff and customers
- for small and large indoor areas
- reducing disinfection costs through automation