ACCREA Engineering has been established in May 2007. We are a young company specialized in designing and manufacturing of various prototypes according to the customer specifications. ACCREA is a research-oriented spin-off company from the prestigious Technische Universität München, and has several years experience in the fields of robotic, control and systems engineering.
ACCREA is a multidisciplinary (mechanical engineers, electronic engineers, software engineers, skilled technicians, marketing specialists and graphic designers) and multilevel (technicians, engineers, PhDs) team proficient in Solidworks, SolidCAM, Matlab, Simulink, Control System Toolbox.
ACCREA is equipped with modern mechanical and electrical workshops (precise CNC routers, Laser-cutters) for manufacturing, assembling and testing of prototypes and small runs.
- Complex project management: from development and prototype manufacturing to optimization of production technology.
- Short series or unit production, Rapid Prototyping techniques applied.
- Interdisciplinary and complex approach in order fulfilment.
- Guaranteed design compatibility with the final result.
- Modern, well-equipped mechanical and electrical workshop (CNC routers, Laser-cutters) for manufacturing, assembling and testing of prototypes and small runs.
- Creative, flexible and individual approach to customer’s expectations.
- Look, design, and graphics care.
ACCREA is an ideal solution for Clients expecting unique, custom-made projects. Our interdisciplinary approach allows to solve even the most difficult structural problems. At the same time we try to do our best to meet all the Client’s expectations both during design and implementation.